The name Coroplast® applies to a wide range of extruded twin-wall plastic sheet products based on a high impact polypropylene copolymer.
Coroplast® is a high-quality polypropylene twin-wall profile sheet formulated specifically for use in the screen printing, display and packaging markets.
Coroplast® uses a copolymer resin in order to increase impact and low temperature performance. Copolymer resins are also used because they retain the ability to be flexed an unlimited number of times without breaking.
Chemically, the sheet is inert, with a NIL pH factor. At regular temperatures most oils, solvents and water have no effect, allowing it to perform under adverse weather conditions or as a product component exposed to harsh chemicals.
All Coroplast® twin-wall profile sheets can be modified with additives, which are melt-blended into the sheet to meet the specific needs of the customer. Also customer needs that require ultra violet protection, anti-static, flame retardant and color can be added.
Coroplast® products are offered in a wide range of standard, opaque and translucent colors.
- Material of choice for today’s screen printing industry
- Ideal for indoor & outdoor applications
- Waterproof & stain-resistant
- Lightweight structural integrity
- Corrosion protection
- Inert to nearly all acids, chemicals, detergents, grease & oils
- Withstands temperature extremes from -17F to 230F
- Decreases product damage better than corrugated paper
- Greatly reduces shipping costs
- Sanitary & maintenance free durability
- Maintains near new appearance for years
- 100% recyclable & environmentally friendly