Orders and Returns
Sales Terms and Conditions
Lustercraft Plastics Terms and Conditions Governing the Purchase and Sale of Goods
Limitations of claims
- No claim by the customer (or purchaser, herein called “buyer”) of goods and/or services provided by Lustercraft Plastics LLC (herein called “seller”) of any kind shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the materials in respect of which damages are claimed. In addition, seller has no liability whatsoever for special incidents, indirect, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to damages for injuries to persons or to property). The failure by buyer to give seller written notice of claim within fifteen (15) days from date of delivery or, in the case of non-delivery, from the date set for delivery, constitutes a waiver by buyer of all claims in respect of such materials. Any action for breach of this contract (other than non-payment of the nonpayment of the purchase price) must occur within one year after the cause of action has occurred.
- The information and statements herein are believed to be reliable but are not construed as a warranty or representation for which we assume legal responsibility. Users should undertake sufficient verification and testing to determine the suitability for their own particular purpose or any information or products referred to herein. No warranty fitness for particular purpose made. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license.
- AII returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
- All materials are sold in accordance with tolerances and quality standards as furnished by the manufacturer of the materials.
- Claims of any kind are specifically barred unless received by Lustercraft in writing within 15 days after receipt of goods but prior to any altering from their original condition.
- Title passes upon delivery to carrier.
- All shipments F.O.B. Lustercraft Plastics of Wichita, Kansas.
- Our liability for defective merchandise shall be limited, at our discretion, to replacement of the material or a refund of your purchase price.
- There are no warranties that extend beyond those expressly stated on the face of this invoice.
- There will be a charge of 1.5% or legal limit interest after due date.
- Lustercraft Plastics, LLC. is not responsible for merchandise not picked up within 30 days from date of order.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with, and the rights of the Parties hereto shall be determined by, the laws of the State Kansas.
Important Notice to the Buyer, you are responsible for the following:
- CHECKING THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE: Before you load up the product, or as soon as your product is delivered, check the product for accurate size, thickness and material type. Is it what you ordered??? Check the product for chips, scratches, and other defects. Contact us immediately if there are problems. The freight carrier is responsible for damage that occurs during transit. DO NOT ACCEPT DAMAGED FREIGHT. Send it back with the carrier.
- ONCE YOU LOAD THE PRODUCT UP, it leaves Lustercraft’s care, custody, and control, and cannot be returned for scratches, chips, incorrect size, etc.
- LOADING UP: You are responsible for safely securing your product in your vehicle.
- There are no returns after 15 days of purchase or delivery.
- There are no returns on cut material
- There are no returns on cut-off material
- There are no returns on custom fabrication jobs
- All returned goods must be in new, re-sellable condition: No scratches, chips, or other defects/damage. All original packaging must be intact and unsoiled.
- Your sales receipt or invoice is required to make a return.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on your return.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
PACKING AND RETURNING YOUR RETURN
- IMPORTANT: To return your merchandise, please ship it back packaged as well as it was when you received it. Items damaged in transit back to us are ineligible for a refund. Consider insuring the package so you can be reimbursed by the shipper in case in is damaged on it’s way to us.
- Keep all of the original packing materials and box; the items must be returned in their original packaging, with original packing material to ensure a safe journey to our facility. If the box was destroyed in transit, please use the same type of box for the return journey.
- Print and include a copy of the email with the RMA number into the box for return. Write the RMA number on the outside of the box to expedite the return process.
- Remit to:
1818 S Meridian Ave
Wichita, KS 67213
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEM
- Do not return damaged merchandise.
- Please inspect all contents for damages upon arrival. If contents are damaged, please notify our Customer Service Department at 800-362-2492 within 5 business days of receipt of your order.
- Save damaged shipping box(es) and all packaging. For LTL truck deliveries, save the pallet(s).
- For LTL deliveries, you must make a note on the driver’s delivery receipt for any and all exterior damage that is visible. If additional damage is discovered after opening the package, damage claims will only be accepted if a note is made on the paperwork. Otherwise the carrier may deny the claim.
- If you have received an incorrect item, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-362-2492 for a resolution.
Product Masking and Surface Scratches
- To protect from scratches, finished or clear plastics come with a protective film or “masking”. Semi-finished plastics do not come with masking. All colored and non-clear plastics are considered semi-finished plastics and may come with slight surface scratches from stocking and loading. This is industry standard and not considered a quality issue.