VELUX fixed skylights are perfect for visually expanding areas such as hallways, stairwells, and other closed-in, dark spaces that can be transformed with daylight and sky views. It provides an economical choice in creating a spacious home that is filled with natural light.
- Curb mounted applications
- Maintenance free frame
- No designated top, bottom or sides – can be installed in any direction
- White laminated glass available for applications where diffused lighting is required
Dual pane laminated glass; clean, quiet, safe
- Clean – Silicon dioxide makes Neat® glass exceptionally smooth. In fact, it’s much smoother than ordinary glass. So water disperses evenly, “sheets off” and evaporates quickly, greatly reducing water spotting
- Quiet – Reduce unwanted outside noise by up to 25% less than a standard double pane glass, and up to 50% less than a plastic skylight.
- Safe – VELUX recommends and building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications.
Tempered glass is virtually scratch-proof providing a durable layer of protection.
Fixed Curb Mount (FCM) Sizing
|Inside curb (W”xH”)||221⁄2 x 221⁄2||221⁄2 x 301⁄2||221⁄2 x 461⁄2||461⁄2 x 461⁄2|
|Outside curb (W”xH”)||251⁄2 x 251⁄2||251⁄2 x 331⁄2||251⁄2 x 731⁄2||491⁄2 x 491⁄2|
|Maximum skylight clearance (W”xH”)||265⁄8 x 265⁄8||265⁄8 x 345⁄8||265⁄8 x 505⁄8||505⁄8 x 505⁄8|