- Anodized aluminum frame
- Insulative triple-wall polycarbonate glazing
- Interior lock adds security
- Screened and operable side vents
- Push-button-props support the lids
- Layered polymer end-panels
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- Factory installation available
- Custom built to any size or configuration
- Escape-ladders available
- One year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- 16mm (5/8" nominal) thick triple-wall polycarbonate
- Air-cell structure provides insulation
- UV Inhibitors resist the damaging rays of the sun
- Glazing has a 10 year manufacturer's warranty against yellowing and discoloration
- 6063 extruded aluminum
- Lightweight design allows for easy egress
- Light-bronze anodized finish outlasts paint or powder-coating
Increase the safety, beauty, and value of your home with these unique and patented window well covers from Lustercraft.
• Operational door allows easy escape path from basement.
• Innovative design repels weather, debris, and pests.
• Manufactured to eliminate the risk of injury from falling into well.
• Insulative materials add R factor to your home.
• No maintenance, great looks, superior durability.
• Standard sizes accommodate the majority of homes
• Optional escape ladders available
Pre-assembled and ready to install.
Installation hardware included
3:12 standard pitch sheds water away from your home
Operable screened and louvered vents provide ventilation in summer
Props support lid for easy egress (lift kits are available)
Interior lock for security
Aluminum vertical ladders available
12-month warranty on material and workmanship
High quality E.P.D.M. rubber seals
5/8” thick triple-wall polycarbonate has a
10-year factory warranty
U.V. protected for long life
Triple-wall design creates two air barriers for insulation
Framing System Features
All aluminum construction
Light bronze anodized finish never fades
Will not rust or rot
Insulated end panels are a 1/2” thick poly/aluminum laminate
In the event that your window well cover becomes damaged, Lustercraft can repair it for you.
- Replacement of broken glazing, infield. Serviceperson will visually inspect and replace weathered seals & sealant at no extra charge.
- Replace Broken Glazing, walk into our plant and we will cut your glazing in approx. 10 minutes.
- Window well tune-up. Includes the following:
- Replacement of wedge-gaskets
- Replacement of foam seals under operational door
- Perimeter re-seal using clear sealant
- Field Installations of additional accessories.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our egress window well covers.